Location: Boston - Massachusetts
Location: Parsippany - New Jersey
- Develops a regional strategy aligned with the global industry strategy and geographic sales organization.
- Identifies and communicates the Definition of Winning for appropriate industry ecosystem and associated execution priorities in order to achieve.
- Key stakeholder in the Business Strategy Review (BSR) process and development for specific industry ecosystem.
- Delivers the strategic execution for the specific industry ecosystem plan
- Facilitates the industry ecosystem community within Rockwell by leading industry affinity teams
- Provides industry thought leadership
- Stays abreast of industry activities, network through seminars, conferences, memberships in industry societies, etc. Conveys trends through informal and formal sessions.
- Gives input to industry ecosystem playbook
- Ensures sales enablement/competency building framework in place in alignment with industry/segment needs
- Identifies, develops, and nurtures industry/segment talent within the industry/segment
- Works collaboratively with Regional Industry Sales Managers, Strategic Account Managers and other resources within Rockwell to implement key strategic growth and initiative priorities for Rockwell within industry accounts
- In targeted segments within the industry, contributes during the sales process through:
- Provision of application knowledge
- Provision of knowledge of the customer
- Provision of knowledge of processes involved in pursuit of complex orders
- Works collaboratively with geographic sales. Develops a cadence of regular scheduled communication, opportunity/account planning and joint sales development activities impacting industry strategy
- Works with global marketing to understand best opportunities for Rockwell and works with region/territory management to align for success.
- Ensures through familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel greater than 50% of time.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience
- 8 or more years' experience in sales, marketing or operations in the automation field
- 5 or more years in the industry of multi-billion dollar, global customer or services provider
- Previous global sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of technology, solutions and services in the industrial automation market
- Strong understanding of various channels to market and how each one operates
- Ability to work with and gain confidence of senior level personnel (internal and external) in a highly collaborative, matrixed stakeholder organization
- Strong strategy focus with continuous improvement mind-set
- Resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Proven track record of:
- strategy development and execution
- exhibiting highest level of integrity, exceptional judgment and bias for action
- aligning and influencing critical stakeholders
- creativity and innovation
This is a summary of the position's responsibilities and does not reflect the entire scope of work expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).