Location: Mayfield Village - Ohio
A Project Administrator processes orders for materials, product or services at the direction of a Project Manager or from direct customer contact. He or she maintains the project status during the entire phase of the project including planning, control, execution, shipment and invoicing. Potential applicants maintain customer records with sales contracts and other information. Also, this position gives price quotations, completes order sheets and checks the price and quantity of each item listed. Lastly, candidates must coordinate order details with various personnel and departments and potentially resolve matters regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
- Works on job assignments that are commiserate with the Job Level (moderate to complex projects)
- Processes business system transactions, obtains appropriate review per published business procedures/guidelines, and processes orders/invoices/ account receivables tracking and issue resolution via the business system.
- Responsible for gathering and summarizing data to support orders, budget and schedule forecasting for projects and for overall business team.
- Participates in utilization planning, tracking, and exception reporting.
- Performs material tracking, shipping I receiving functions.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals
- Frequently interacts with peers and customers to exchange or present factual information
- Interacts with customer and vendor personnel to assure project progress to meet customer requirements.
- Interacts with project management, engineering, assembly, purchasing, and finance personnel in a multiple project team environment.
- Responds with urgency to internal and external customer requests for information and assistance.
- Responsible for monitoring timeliness of customer invoicing and payment.
- Responsible for meeting schedule, project administration hours and customer satisfaction targets for own activities in support of the project team.
- Typically 4+ years of related experience in a project-oriented environment
- Experienced in the use of office automation equipment and the Microsoft Office suite of software tools
- Extensive experience with direct customer contact
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged
- Demonstrate administrative, organizational, and operations knowledge
- Demonstrated success at simultaneously supporting multiple complex projects
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of corporate organization, policies, products, markets and processes
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent conflict resolution and people interface skills
- Must be able to interface with all levels of management
- Superior listening and data gathering skills
- Further education in business administration, operations or project management.
- Experienced in the use of SAP
- Available and willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays to meet customer project commitments when needed
- Ability to speak multiple languages an added benefit for interfacing with various global teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).