Johnson County Ambulance Department seeks a dynamic individual to coordinate staff education, training and skills maintenance and the orientation of new personnel. This position will integrate education and training with quality assurance to provide an optimum level of patient care. The Education/Training Supervisor will provide back up for Field Supervisors as needed.
- Associate’s degree, three years of paramedic ambulance experience AND one year of supervisory experience.
- A minimum of one year of providing education and training to emergency medical service providers in formal and informal settings.
- Must pass background check.
- Must possess and maintain current BLS, ACLS and PALS Instructor certifications.
- Certification as a Paramedic with an EMSInstructor endorsement in the State of Iowa.
- Valid Iowa chauffeur’s license and insurable under county auto and liability coverage.
- Must not have any EMS compliance enforcement actions filed with the IDPH.
Compensation: $30.66- $36.80 an hour plus excellent benefits.
To learn more about this position and apply, please visit our website by clicking apply now.
Applications are accepted through April 8, 2021.
Cover letter and resume must be attached with online application.