We are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor with strong leadership experience to join our team.
Why you need to join us!
CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees. Honoring our commitments provides our stakeholders peace of mind and establishes us as the premier waste services company in the markets we serve. This creates a safe and rewarding environment for our employees.
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience within the transportation industry. You will be involved in the hiring, training, routing, supervising, coaching and performance of the drivers with primary emphasis on safety and customer service.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
- Assist with the supervision of drivers.
- Monitor progress of daily operations, and reassigns employees and makes route changes as necessary
- Conduct safety meetings and audits
- Maintains employee company and DOT logs and reports
- Assist in the supervision of Dispatch Department
- Conduct field inspections of route crews to ensure proper work procedures
- Issue progressive disciplinary action as necessary
- Performs driver reviews
- Receive, review and follow up on customer complaints regarding collection programs
- Others duties as assigned
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in transportation, and/or logistics services.
- Knowledge of DOT requirements for commercial vehicles
- Microsoft Office experience.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)