- Create detailed maps of data flows within/between functional processes, data sources and gaps; mine, extract and clean data.
- Transportation data and process mapping to compute total transportation cost-to-serve (report to Tony / Peggy).
- Sales, PDL and retailer data gathering for future customer cost-to-serve analysis and segmentation strategy.
- Data analysis through statistical, regression and optimization techniques, what-ifs, predictive analytics, creating model frameworks in Excel and possibly Python.
- Data pattern analysis, creating M/L supply chain models and practical application of models to business process improvement.
Process Mapping & Documentation:
- Collate and create current process maps and SOPs from functional organizations; identify integration points and gaps
- Interview stakeholders and gather more data to fill gaps for process integration to future state; assist in creating future state
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.