Sales Operations Specialist
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company and for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
This is a great opportunity to work in sales operations providing support to our Field Sales team, retailers and end-users. The Sales Operations Specialist will work with cross-functional teams to support the National Account systems & processes throughout North America.
- Assist with the day-to-day operational duties to support a team of Strategic National Account Managers i.e. Account set-up & review, credit applications on-boarding, customer calls
- Serve as an IT liaison and sales advocate for the B2B online order platform and related systems & processes
- Participate in UAT to ensure system enhancements satisfy the needs of retailers & end-users
- Provide support regarding questions on the Shop National Accounts website & the Retailer Gateway
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and inbound/outbound calls for all national accounts
- Participate in onboarding to help drive system engagement & user adoption
- Work to develop SOPs to document the various operational processes within the team
- Identify, recommend, and implement process/program improvements for the National Account Program
- Assist and attend trade shows & sales meetings as needed
- Complete administrative duties as necessary
Required Skills & Desired Experience:
- Preferred experience with SAP, Hybris, Hybris (Back Office) & the Retailer Gateway (B2B/B2C)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment or program management role
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Full working knowledge of MS Office and intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Preferred experience working with a CRM
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to anticipate and overcome challenges through creative thinking and strong collaboration
- Ability to convey a positive attitude through various lines of communication
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks & detail oriented
- College degree or equivalent industry business experience a plus
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.