The Ambulatory Principal Trainer is responsible for achieving in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic application and be able to communicate effectively to end users in a classroom, webinar, eLearning and at elbow setting as well to large, operational and application groups leadership. The incumbent will be responsible for creation and getting the appropriate approval for all curriculum for their application before it is used within the classroom. This position will be expected to have mastered eLearning authoring as well as regularly participate with the eLearning QA team and will be expected to devise plans for proactive blended learning initiatives that cross applications and end user audiences. The incumbent will be responsible for environment build for their application. The incumbent will be expected to review and apply end user feedback to both curriculum and environment functionality across the team. This position will be responsible for growth and innovation group wide by leading initiatives and fostering the improvement of skills across the team.
- Collaborates with project leads in coordinating aspects of planning, design, development, training, implementation, communication, maintenance and evaluation of existing or new functionality related to information systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of software; actively researches project requirements and provides guidance on direction to support customer efficiently and cost effectively.
- Actively pursues opportunities to expand depth of knowledge / understanding of systems(s) supported.
- Reviews end user surveys and solicits additional feedback to maintain a positive learning environment in multiple classrooms, ties feedback into observation visits with trainers.
- Demonstrates ability to work with others effectively within and outside the department; actively contributes to morale and teamwork; maintains positive professional relationships with customers at all times.
- Collaborates with team members to successfully complete assigned tasks, shares knowledge openly.
- Communications are clear, concise, politically and culturally sensitive; sent to the right people and interval per project plan or support need. Issues are appropriately escalated.
- Stays informed of and supports organizational and departmental goals.
- Attend training, conferences and/ or seminars that enhance personal growth; bring information to the team that advances system efficiency.
- Oversight over the development and maintenance of training materials across multiple applications with appropriate approval at all times to make sure they are uniform and meet AAHS standards as well as best serve the end user community that may be using multiple applications.
Minimum Qualifications (need to be in the format below):
Minimum Required Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Required Experience: Three - Five years' experience with the use of application systems in designing, delivering and evaluating adult education. Experience in health care environment adult education
Required License / Certification: Epic Certification (Application to be selected at time of job posting based on need).
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
There is reasonable expectation that employees in this position will be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.