Apple Media Products - UI Engineering Manager
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 19, 2021
Role Number: 200231672
- 5+ years of meaningful engineering management experience in leading a client software team and delivering software on schedule with high quality
- Consistent track record collaborating with other teams and their managers to build the best product.
- Experience with iOS application development (Objective-C/Swift)
- Experience representing your team and its technology in multi-functional project meetings.
- Drive product features, functional specifications, and development schedules.
- Lead tasks and prioritize work across multiple projects.
- Experience building, developing and leading highly effective teams.
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Experience building sophisticated, large scale applications
- Detail oriented and dedication to quality
The Apple Media Products UI team is looking for a highly motivated and skillful Engineering Manager. This is an exciting role, demanding a strong background in both people management and technology. To be successful you must be self-motivated, be driven to achieve and go above and beyond. As a software engineering manager, you will be a contributing member of a team that implements new product features and improves existing ones, all while adding performance and software quality metrics to the codebase. Development and mentoring skills for the employees you lead are a requirement. You will work to identify career and personal growth opportunities and develop your teams. The ideal candidate wants to seek big problems and cares about getting the little details right, across both product and people. You possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation. If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent proven experience