Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
The Change Management Engineer is the Product Lifecycle Services individual who manages the development and implementation of the engineering change process involving departmental or cross-functional teams to ensure process and procedures are being followed for the release or change of Rockwell Automation products or components. Monitors the engineering change from initiation through delivery. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule. Implements and maintains engineering changes that include new product introduction (NPI), product improvement (Continuation Engineering) and Engineer to Order (ETO) projects.
- Coordinate material master workflow in SAP
- Support new tools/procedures testing, implementation, and training activities
- Contribute ideas for continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Support of SAP Go live with training for new BU/regions in ECM Tools and process.
- Supports development of processes, tools and techniques used to govern and manage SAP data documentation for Business Units supported by the ECM process
- Works on medium to high complexity problems and projects requiring the creation of analytical tools, data analysis and providing recommendations and solutions to problem.
- Effectively prioritizes multiple tasks with high degree of accuracy and detail.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional projects.
- For Development and Continuation Engineering Support:
- Coordinate the review, route and approval of the engineering change order to ensure all participants are taking action in a timely manner to ensure implementation of changes is completed within the expected timeline.
- Coordinate Engineering Change Coordinator (ECC) work that includes: creating ECR/ECO, routing approvals to the required functional members, release documents and eBOMs, release ECO...
- Collaborate with Integrated Supply Chain functions, especially Operations, Operations Quality, New Product Producibility, Product Validation & Test, SSO and Manufacturing Engineering, to define and achieve shared goals and objectives.
- For ETO Support:
- Collaborate with Purchasing and Manufacturing Services Team to resolve issues and complete requests in a timely manner
- Serve as liaison between various functional groups, including ETO Engineers, Purchasing, Manufacturing Services, EDM and vendors
- Research material vendor information to confirm data provided by requestors as ROHs compliance, Manufacturing part numbers, obsolete material replacement
- Requires no previous professional experience
- Bachelor's degree - Industrial Engineering degree or a related Technical discipline
- Data Management experience in a manufacturing or services environment
- Strong organizational interpersonal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to influence peers
- SAP experience is preferred
- Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt Certified preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).