Hiring for Cook
A Child’s World with the “new normal,“ has made it a priority to follow all state guidelines and more to provide a safe and healthy environment for our staff, children and families. We are a family owned child care facility with pre-school implemented in the morning. We have been in business for 15 years.
Our staff uses Creative Curriculum
- We provide care for Infants, Toddlers, Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and School Age.
- Team Teaching Environment.
- Form an association with caring parents based upon a mutual concern for the welfare of young children.
- Encourage each child to grow and develop at their own pace according to their individual needs.
- Offer qualified, experienced and caring staff to provide a positive attitude toward learning.
- Provide a preschool program that prepares children for school and every day life.
- Provide classrooms with learning centers that will encourage children to think logically, scientifically, dramatically, physically, and creatively.
Benefits: FREE Childcare; FREE Continued Education; Career Path advancement programs; Health, Dental, Vision Insurance; Vacation and Holiday Pay; Bonus Pay; Positive Reward Incentives ; Flexible Schedules Mon-Fri; Professional Team work environment
- Experience in a kitchen and food prep preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- On-the-job training provided
- Excellent communication skills.
- Patient and Loving
- Prompt and Dependable
Click to apply!