CSKT Early Childhood Services
1 or more Contract Positions
(Closes April 1, 2021)
1 or more positions available
- Special Services Aide (Various locations)- $13.67 – $15.78
- Bus Driver- (Part-Time) – Wage Negotiable
- Head Start & Early Head start Substitute- (various locations) – Wage Negotiable
- Head Start/Early Head Start Aide in Training- (Various Locations) $10.51 - $12.08
- Infant/Toddler Teacher- (Arlee/Mission/Polson) $14.98 – 17.32
- Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher (Polson) $17.99 – $20.83
- Cultural Specialist-(Various Locations) – Wage Negotiable
All Positions Must pass drug test and complete a Criminal Record Check including finger-printing, (no violence against children or individuals, no domestic violence, no sexual abuse or violent acts against children or any person) prior to employment and every 2 years thereafter; subject to random drug testing through the Confederated· Salish and Kootenai Tribe's Personnel Department
Interested applicants can get a copy of the full position description at the Tribal Personnel Office or at the Early Childhood Services Admin Office in St. Ignatius (Neil Charlo Building).
Interested applicants will need to complete an application for employment with the Tribal Personnel Office and attach all required documents with the application.
Please contact CSKT Early Childhood Services at 406-745-4509 ext. 5506, or CSKT Personnel at 406-675-2700 ext. 1295 for more information.