Executive Administrative Assistant
Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 22, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200231911
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Dynamic, intelligent and inspiring people, innovative technologies are the norm here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for an individual who is a strong teammate and is able to work in a very dynamic atmosphere. This person will be responsible for providing administrative support to an IS&T Executive with a large global team.
- Excellent leadership and professional presence. Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion.
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously.
- Excellent communication skills, can-do in approach and ability to learn new technologies.
- We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Proven creative problem-solving history, works well collaboratively and under pressure.
- Ability to thrive in a fluid work environment.
- Organizing and supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, leadership off sites, and other events and managing follow up on agenda items.
- Managing daily calendar, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules due to last minute changes.
- Handling domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Handling expense reporting processes.
- Supporting facilities activities as needed.
- Supporting key team initiatives. Key duties may include support for team all-hands meetings, internal presentations, management of shared team information and resources on intranet/portals etc.
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management. Experience in Keynote a plus.
- 4+ years experience supporting executive level management.
- Project management experience is a plus.
You will be able to multi-task, prioritize incoming requests, and work with initiative without requiring close supervision. The role consists of normal administrative duties such as managing calendars, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, tracking inventory, processing expense reports, etc., but also will be required to handle on-boarding of a dynamic & changing workforce, manage space challenges, as well as assisting with special projects as required. You will be involved with a large range of contacts ranging from entry level to extremely high-level and may be exposed to sensitive information requiring discretion and good judgment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or AA/AS, and 4-6 years of executive administrative experience preferred