Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Think of an app you simply cannot live without. For our company, the Global Commercial Operations organization is like that app. It's a strategic and indispensable component of a fast, efficient and knowledgeable Sales organization.
As part of Commercial Operations, the Sales Enablement organization focuses on the success of the sales organization by defining sales strategies and sales force design; providing competency programs; developing commercial messaging; implementing modern sales processes; and managing change. Sales Enablement is leading the transformation of the Rockwell Automation sales force to customer-focused, outcome-based selling.
We are looking for a motivated enablement leader to join our team to help drive the evolution of the Rockwell Automation sales force into outcome-based selling masters. In this role, you will help prepare our sellers to conduct business outcome focused customer engagements by translating technical capabilities into tangible buyer centric, customer outcomes. This role covers all aspects of the enablement needed to prepare a seller for successful outcome-based selling engagements, including preparation, strategy development, and opportunity engagement. This work can only be done with an understanding of the realities of modern selling and industrial manufacturing strategies.
What you'll do
- Collaborate and communicate.Regular engagement and interaction with sales leadership, our partners, our businesses and marketing function is paramount to ensure we understand the perspectives of our stakeholders and make progress towards the cause together. The ability to communicate persuasively and precisely with excellent written and oral communication skills is a must.
- Organize and synthesize. The ability to navigate complexity of our offering, develop sales facing messaging to bridge capabilities to help sellers address customer outcomes and help sellers to drive customer conversations around the value of Rockwell Automation solutions.
- Continuously enable.Ensure Sales is equipped with the right messaging and enablement at the point in time they need it so they can lead effective customer engagements. Mindshare and time of our customers and our sellers is a precious commodity, so let's not waste it. Establish an enablement plan that builds differentiation in our sellers, making them a trusted and valued asset for our customers, and provides clear guidance for what sellers need to know, say and do to be successful in outcome-based selling pursuits.
- Drive change adoption, measurement, and continuous improvement. Talk to stakeholders about what went well and what didn't to assess program strengths, analyze program risks, and identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or a technical discipline
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 5 years of Sales experience, preferably in value selling or complex/consultative technical sales
- Proven success in creation and execution of enablement strategies or materials
- Solid understanding of the role of sales enablement in modern sales organizations
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a drive to take on new challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple types of activities at any one time
- Ability to work independently and collaborate globally and cross-functionally
- Ability to sell ideas and present strategies at an executive level.
- Proven stakeholder management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).