Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Position Summary: Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Lifts heavy items and operates a forklift. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Uses standard documentation and SAP for materials administration, shipping, receiving, picking and delivering parts. Assignments and process are semi routine in nature.
- Operates Powered Industrial Vehicles to load, unload and transfer materials/finished product.
- Reads, follows, and executes tasks per sequence defined by electronic or hardcopy instructions.
- Use tools and equipment including: hammers, cutters for wood, cardboard and plastics, fork lifts and other motorized equipment.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- 1 year of related experience
- Fork lift License (within 90 days)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).