Assembly Production Operator - ALL Shift - Greenville, OH
$17.00 per hour
$1.00 per hour 3rd shift differential
Why Should You Apply?
- Up to 80+ hours of paid training
- Up to 120 hours of paid time off (prorated based on start date)
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k and other benefits available immediately
- We offer manufacturing careers
- Tuition reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
The Position: We’re looking for Assembly Production Operators to:
- Work on a moving/conveyor style production line or stabilized workstation
- Assemble and install parts by hand or using tools/equipment.
- Crating and packaging of materials, parts, products etc.
The Product: We make KitchenAid countertop products including but not limited to
- Stand mixers
- Hand mixers
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- 6 months of manufacturing or continuous employment experience
- Participate in training to learn how to follow standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Ensure the product is handled in a safe and quality-focused manner
- Safely use precision hand and portable power tools and machine shop equipment
- Continuously stand or walk (up to 10 hours per day)
- Ability to bend, squat, and lift up to 35lbs frequently
Work as part of an assembly line team or on individual production jobs from start to finish.
Click "Apply" today!