Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than
260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
, WordStream, and
and U.K. media company Newsquest.
There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit
Performance Revenue clients utilize USA Todays traditional and digital media to drive sales for their businesses, in return providing the USA Today Network a revenue share based on the sales these performance campaigns generate.
The Client Success Manager - PerformanceIQ will serve as primary campaign execution lead for our clients and will own the client experience and campaign results. The incumbent will collaborate with sales and operations staff and advise on how best to leverage adverting schedules to produce optimum results for our clients. Individuals in this role will possess strong product expertise in USA Today Network marketing solutions and will collaborate with sales executives to identify opportunities and effectively deliver results that maximize their return on investment. This role must understand client objectives to devise appropriate strategies and campaign implementation plans. They will be responsible for the ongoing management of the clients performance business, including full accountability for post-sale campaign execution in collaboration with backend support resources, including but not limited to various sales support staff such as campaign optimization and analysis focused on delivering to client objectives. Key success measures for this role will be quota attainment, client satisfaction and client revenue.
Ability to effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our client success in the PFP program.
- Build rapport with client representatives, through routine and scheduled interactions
- Develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients through optimizing campaign results for ongoing campaigns and programs
- Participate in creative development process in collaboration with sales and ad design resources to ensure messaging and advertising assets are optimized by platform and will achieve client marketing objectives
- Proactively manage relationships with key internal and external vendors (GIADC, Order Management, Page Layout, etc.) to ensure deliverables meet agreed upon specifications, deadlines and standards
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes and resources to manage campaign performance and determine improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues using best practices and support resources while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts
- Manage client expectations, communication and performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage campaigns
- Knowledge of ad management, billing and workflow management and analytics platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop account specific value story through by leveraging insights across all platforms into a cohesive campaign performance report
- Ability to effectively present findings to client to drive satisfaction and client revenue and account retention
- Strong technical and analytical skills to assess and routinely lead improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated expertise with USA Today Network marketing solutions, systems and processes
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Bachelors Degree (i.e. General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations)
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing advertising campaigns
- 3+ years of client service/account management experience.
Gannett Co., Inc.
is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.