Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than
260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
, WordStream, and
and U.K. media company Newsquest.
There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit
The Digital Marketing Expert PerformanceiQ will advise our clients on how best to leverage current and emerging digital marketing solutions to meet their business objectives. Individuals in this role will possess strong expertise in existing and emerging digital marketing solutions, consumer purchase behavior and will collaborate with our strategic client success managers and sales executives to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit our clients business needs and maximize their return on investment.
This role will formulate appropriate strategies and implementation and will be responsible for the ongoing management of digital marketing plans, including full accountability for post-sale digital support such as digital optimization, fulfilling actionable insights plan from client success managers and performance analysis focused on delivering to client objectives.
Key success measures for this role will be continually devising next steps and analysis of retail client accounts, ensuring consistent delivery of premium results at or above defined retail benchmarks, client satisfaction and client retention.
Strong proficiency in client relationship management, web analytics, marketing best practices and ability to leverage the portfolio of Gannett digital and media services offerings. Ability to effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients marketing needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives, including digital and marketing staff members, through routine and scheduled interactions
- Develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes to manage campaign performance and determine actionable improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues using best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in retaining and growing accounts
- Manage client expectations, communication, industry benchmark alignment to performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated understanding of campaign performance analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital KPI success and what success looks like
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a unified actionable results plan that guide the client through the plan of action
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of ad management and analytics platforms DFP, Media Math, Google Analytics, Adobe, Facebook, YouTube and Simpli.Fi
- Advanced capabilities to effectively manage digital advertising campaigns Search, Display, Marketing Management Systems etc.
- Strong technical and analytical skills to establish, assess, adjust and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise with digital marketing publishing systems & processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Reporting/Analytical Thinking
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Bachelors Degree (i.e. General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations)
- Must have 3+ years hands-on experience optimizing online/digital advertising campaigns
- Must have 2+ years of Google Analytics experience
- Must have 2+ years of retail marketing experience
- Must have 2+ years of analytics/reporting experience
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
Gannett Co., Inc.
is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.