AI/ML- Performance Engineer in Test, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Mar 23, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200232551
The Siri Search team is looking for 'Performance Engineer in Test', who can help build tools and contribute to Performance of Siri Search Services. We work on delivering high-performance, large scale search services with low latency while maintaining our dedication to deliver phenomenal quality product!
- 2+ years of professional Experience in similar role with coding background.
- Experience and Passion for crafting and developing tools which simulate Production like Traffic on Performance Test Clusters.
- Strong coding skills in Golang and/or Java.
- Experience and/or Familiarity with AWS, or internet-scale web services.
- Experience with Profiling and Deep diving to debug Performance issues.
- Experience in software development life cycle processes and standard methodologies
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with teams located remotely.
The Siri Search team is building extraordinary services to deliver great Customer Experience! We're looking for an engineer who are passionate for delivering highly Performant software services, excellent in building tools and in building performance test Pipelines while shipping high-quality services. You will own and drive enabling performance/load testing in every stage of software development and release cycle. You will have a direct impact on Customer experience as our services are used by tens of millions of customers every day
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.