Software Tools and Automation Engineer - Apple Education Products
San Francisco , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200216983
Apple's Education team is looking for a passionate Software Tools and Automation Engineer to help build and test the next generation of our education experience. Help connect students and teachers using technology to facilitate learning, from K-12, through higher education, to life-long learning. We're looking for an individual who loves solving problems to surprise and delight our customers. On Apple's Education team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on important products that will affect future generations. You will play a key part on cross-functional education projects by collaborating with design, product marketing and other engineering teams. For more information about the products the team works on, visit: ClassKit: https://developer.apple.com/classkit/ Schoolwork: https://www.apple.com/education/teaching-tools/
- Passion for quality, attention to detail and user experience
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies and QA processes
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with XCTest using either Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI tool is a plus, but not a requirement
- Passion to make an impact in the Education space
You are a strong individual contributor that can work on projects independently as well as collaborate with other team members. You will be responsible for the design and development of a wide range of automated test scripts, including command line and UI based tests. You will collaborate with other teams at Apple to integrate and improve automation infrastructure and tooling. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Apple's most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount - both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace