Thursday, March 4, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than
260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
, WordStream, and
and U.K. media company Newsquest.
There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit
LOCALiQ is hiring a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced Demand Generation team. This person will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing email promotions to our existing database with the goal of delivering qualified leads for our Inside Sales team.In this autonomous role, you will use quantitative and qualitative judgment to deliver impactful business results; ambitiously focusing on high quality creative and copy writing to drive engagement with the LOCALiQ brand and revenue for the business. PRIOR EMAIL MARKETING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
A little about the job...
- Lead the planning process of manual and automated email database programs, including target audience definition, key message development, and goal setting.
- Execute the creation of email copy to produce effective assets to promote eBooks, guides, webinars, and free tools.
- Execute email marketing programs, including working with marketing operations to set up email sends in marketing automation platform.
- Conduct frequent reporting and evaluation across database programs to evaluate overall effectiveness toward goals, identify areas of opportunity, and optimize based on results.
- Regularly communicate program plans, changes, and results to management; share outcomes and key takeaways with colleagues
- Consistently achieve on monthly objectives and key results.
- Collaborate with Inside Channel Marketing team to develop strategy and to continually evolve database program strategy and campaign scheduling and planning.
- Collaborate with Inside Channel Marketing team to communication with sales and other stakeholders around database programs campaign schedule and results.
- Evolve database segmentation, optimizing return from leads in the database.
- Any other duties as assigned.
A little about you
- Equal strengths in technical (marketing automation program structure) and creative skills (email copy, content topics, hosting webinars, etc.)
- Expert in Marketo marketing automation (preferred) and smart list optimization to build and optimize the right nurturing tracks
- A strong knowledge of the lead nurturing best practices and trends, with a eye outward to the market in analyzing competitor tactics and evolving marketing tactics
- Ability to drive consensus, resolve conflict and move a group towards a common goal
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone
- Ability to analyze data and interpret the story or actions
- Excellent attention to detail
Gannett Co., Inc.
is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.