The Process Team Member at the Cedar River Mill will be responsible for operations and team support in all manufacturing areas. Starting rate of pay is $20.98 with increases based on skills acquired.
Tentative Start Date: June 1, 2021
- Individual must be able to wear all required safety equipment.
- Noise levels in excess of 90 dB.
- Heat in excess of 100°F occasionally.
- Working environment is 24/7 – process team members work a 12-hour rotating shift.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of shift time.
- Occasionally move about immediate area and up and down many floors.
- Occasionally transports tools and equipment weighing up to 70lbs
- Occasionally ascends/descends stairs, ladders and into tanks
- Push/Pull: Assist in pushing 7,000 pound rolls; assist in pulling 6,000-7,000 pound machine clothing.
- Upper body mobility in order to drive roll grab/bale grab, skid loader.
- Some assignments require kneeling; crouching and twisting while installing machine clothing and threading machine.
- Occasionally operates valves.
- Bending required picking up paper off floor.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Two years previous manufacturing experience and/or two years post-high school education.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions in English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven record of safe work practices.
- Ability to read and interpret data displayed on a computer screen (up to 60% of worktime).
- Auditory perception to respond to safety and operational sounds.
- Knowledge of and ability to use basic hand tools.
- Understanding of basic mechanical workings.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled