We are growing and looking for quality minded team members to perform resistance/projection spot welding on our high speed cooking/commercial microwave oven products!
Hours will be:
- 6:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday.
- Responsible for the operation of resistance/projection spot welding machines which includes loading parts into the machine
- Engaging the machine and running the weld cycle.
- Welding associates are responsible for dressing, changing, spacing and adjusting welding tips, and ensuring a high quality of weld by complying with standard work guidelines, process instructions and print specifications.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- A solid work history with a manufacturing background; previous spot welding or sheet metal fabrication experience and/or formal training or education through an accredited welding program or technical school desired.
We offer a newly enhanced starting wage and compensation program plus monthly incentive bonuses from $160-$240 per month, amazing benefits that start effective the first of the month following your hire date, 5% 401K company match with immediate vesting, and MUCH MORE! If you are you looking for a full-time 4/10’s work schedule, a great work environment, an extremely competitive and enhanced compensation package, a 50+ year, USA-made company that is the leader in their industry, WE INVITE YOU TO CLICK APPLY NOW TO APPLY TODAY!
We are the hidden gem employer in SW Cedar Rapids! Check us Out!
Pre-employment physical and drug test required