Technical Product Manager, Online Retail Analytics
Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 25, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200233820
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading health and environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a key leader with our Retail Machine Learning Product team, you will help create the systems, algorithms and solutions that power Apple's seamless, high-quality digital retail experience for our customers. Join our team and play a critical role building an extraordinary digital commerce experience for an incredible set of customers. As a Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for owning and developing the machine learning solutions that define a critical part of the strategy and implementation for our data strategy around pricing, recommendations, on-line personalization and multivariate testing. Our ideal candidate has in-depth experience working within a large-scale, enterprise company while creating and executing long term plans in these spaces. She/he will be self-directed, operationally minded, and motivated, with strong analytical, project management, and influencing skills. She/he will also have a knack for understanding applications interfaces as well as customer experiences and be able to clearly articulate requirements to engineering, designers and partners. This position can be based in Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA.
- 3+ years of product management experience in enterprise scale e-commerce company leading machine learning solutions, asset management and multivariate testing platforms (required).
- Clear understanding of an e-commerce ecosystem and in depth knowledge of requirements capturing.
- Experience crafting product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving product vision and leading design discussions.
- Ability to effectively communicate to executives and global audiences.
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability.
Lead the development of high quality scalable machine learning solutions and develop long term roadmap to make Apple Online Store the best place to purchase Apple products.
Direct and lead the strategy and evolution of the Apple Online Store's machine learning experience and platforms. Be the internal champion for smart, sustainable applications and processes.
Develop trusted relationships with engineering teams, data scientists and business partners to drive high quality and on time product delivery.
Partner with other product management teams on project and ensure the delivery of high quality solutions.
Understand and discuss technical concepts and trade-offs with internal partners and engineering teams.
Consult in development of launch plans, ensure detailed planning of deliverables are executed and communicated.
Identify and drive business process changes needed to support new products being released into production.
Education & Experience
MBA or Masters in equivalent preferred
Project Management certification a plus