Staff Accountants and
Part-Time Contracts Administrator
A growing back-office support Company, with a heavy concentration in providing support to Government Contractors is seeking energetic well rounded Staff Accountants and Part-Time Contracts Administrator for a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
These positions will support our clients in all aspects of accounting, including invoicing, a/p, a/r, payroll, month end close, financial statement analysis, review of contract modifications and job costing. Compensation is based on relevant experience. Excellent benefits.
1) 3 to 5 years· related experience in public
accounting, government accounting or job
2) Undergraduate degree in Accounting,or related field required
3) Proficient with Microsoft Suite and QuickBooks required
4) Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
5) MS Dynamic, Deltek. Procas and Unanet system experience preferred
6) Experience with Government Contract Accounting and knowledge of the FAR highly desired
7) CPA a plus
The Contracts Administrator will work under the direction of the Director of Contracts. He or she will be responsible for preparing, analyzing, negotiating, and revising our clients’ contracts, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other agreements typically used in the government contracting industry. The Contracts Administrator will also be responsible for applying the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses. Compensation is based on relevant experience.
1) 2 to 5 years related experience in contract administration (experience in government contracting is preferred)
2) Undergraduate degree in business administration, contracts administration, or a National Contract Management Association certification (CPCM, CCCM, CFCM) may be used in lieu of the experience requirement
3) Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
4) Excellent oral and written communication skills
Offices are located in Annapolis Junction and New Market, MD.
Please send resume and salary requirements to