Applications will be accepted for persons interested in apprenticeships in the following trades: Plumber/Pipefitter, Electrician and Sheet Metal Worker. Selection of apprentices made on basis of qualifications, without regard to race, creed, color, national origin or sex.
EOE M/F N /H.
Apply in person May 3, 2021 thru May 14, 2021, 9 AM to 4 PM, Monday thru Friday and furnish copies of the following non-returnable materials:
- Proof of age (copy of birth certificate or similar document).
- Copy of high school diploma or GED certificate, as applicable.
- Transcripts of last grade completed from guidance dept. of last school attended (school may send this directly to our office).
- Proof of trade work experience, if any (letter from employer).
- Veterans must provide copy of Form 214.
- Three letters of reference from acquaintances, other than family
James CRAFT & Son, Inc. is a family-owned and managed company with a proud heritage, whose mission is to be the leading provider of superior mechanical systems and services, through quality CRAFTsmanship, committed customer service and professional solutions.