Triplett Inc. is looking for energetic person to join our team as a Maintenance Technician. Full-time year-round employment. Hourly wage compensable with experience. Current Technician earning 50K plus benefits;
- Up to $19 per hour depending on experience
- Current Technician earning 50K
- Flexible Hours
- Holiday Pay
- Low Cost Insurance
- 401(K) Match & Potential Profit Sharing
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development – Our VP of Operations started off with us as maintenance!
What we need from you:
- Operate motor vehicles, must have a driver’s license and willing to obtain a CDL.
- Troubleshoot/Repair mechanical, electric, and electronic equipment and components.
- Maintain a safe work environment, for themselves, coworkers, and general public.
- Responsible for maintaining tools and equipment.
- Operation of electrical meters, shop equipment and portable power tools
- Communicate with other team members via e-mail, phone and verbal.
- Climb and work from ladders, roofs, canopies and bucket trucks up to 40 feet.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and work in a non-temperature-controlled environment as well as outdoors.
- Ability to lift to 75 pounds.
- May be physically engaged for entire shift doing manual labor.
Important Details about the Position
- This position reports to the Maintenance Manager
- Relocate to Salina or close surrounding area.