The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant, the selection, training, development, and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure a positive customer experience. The Restaurant Manager reports to the CEO.
- Must have point-of-sale experience, tablet proficiency a plus.
- Must have extensive experience in management of personnel.
- Must have extensive experience in customer service.
- Maintain all equipment to make sure it is good operating condition.
- Should have a minimum of two-years of college or equivalent work experience.
- Starting salary $40,000 to $50,000 based on experience.
- Benefits include vacation, health insurance, life insurance, Simple IRA with 3% match, and bonus based on performance.
Please email your resume to us by applying directly to this job posting, or fax 517-487-1129, or mail to: 3450 E. Lake Lansing Rd., East Lansing 48823.