Our Company is located in Beautiful Skagit County, where we have been in business for over 40 years. We are looking to hire a full-time Office / Accounting Assistant. R&H Mechanical is a family owned business that prides itself on exceptional craftsmanship and maintaining a work environment you won't want to leave.
We offer a competitive compensation package that will fairly match your work experience. Please consider joining our team - we'd love to have you.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented with a great attitude, and be serious about starting a career and want to grow within a company.
This is a key position that will have direct contact with clients, suppliers and all levels of staff. Responsibilities will include administrative, operations, accounting and marketing. The ideal candidate will have professional appearance and mannerisms, enthusiasm, be very detail-oriented, be very self-motivated, and be able to juggle competing demands, as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Greeting customers
- Answering the phones, turning phones over at night
- Set-up new customers
- Scanning Documents for Filing
- Mail Collection and Distribution
- Daily Deposits, and Credit Card Processing
- Monthly Material Transfers
- Submittals, operation and maintenance manuals
- Permits for COM department
- P.O. Entry for stock and COM department
- Admin support for the COM department
- Setting up job accounts with vendors
- Office Supply Inventory and Order Placement - general supplies, kitchen supplies, business cards, forms, brochures, labels, etc.
- Office Equipment Maintenance - Copier, Printers, Fax, Phone System, Postage Machine - keeping paper trays full, scheduling repairs, updating phone functions, etc.
- Fax Distribution
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Dispatch service calls when Service Manager is out of the office
- Rocket Referral Program, Customer Satisfaction
- Weekly Job Cost Reports
- Job Cost Data Entry, Change Order Entry
- Additional duties as requested
- Previous construction industry experience is a huge plus.
- Must have basic office knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks while taking initiative to gain efficiencies of processes.
- Strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal in order to comfortably and consistently communicate to employees, vendors, sub-contractors and customers.
- Ability to work through conflict, complexities and to problem solve issues.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 40hrs per week
- Monday through Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, 401K w/ 4% Match, Profit Share