JTA Services, LLC.
New, first (7 AM - 3:30 PM) shift opening at plant in Grassmere
Industrial Park for TIG welder to fabricate aluminum, stainless,
and carbon steel components from blueprints; offering pre-
vailing hourly rate, weekly pay, and paid holidays to start.
Seeking EXPERIENCED welder/fabricator.
Must be proficient in TIG Welding. MIG and heliarc welding experience is a plus.
This job comes with ample opportunities to advance.
- Proven experience as a welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
If interested, please Click to Apply Now!!!