Precision Machining Services is accepting applications for a Deburr Technician. The applicant must be mechanically inclined and used to physical labor. This job requires standing for long periods of time and some work will be performed outside. This includes routine preventive maintenance and tests on equipment as required. This is a first shift position that includes benefits.
• Sawing raw materials and staging for each department
• Deburring raw material and machined parts
• High Attention to detail
• Cleaning and janitorial duties
• General grounds and shop maintenance
• Move parts between each department
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Punctuality and attendance
• Must be able to use several types of power tools
• Pass background and drug test
• Able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Lift 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
Precision Machining Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Precision Machining does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.