Job Title: Clinical Assistant (Medical Assistant, P.T. Aide)
Location: Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic
Park City and Salt Lake City, UT. – Primary Location Park City
- Must have strong decision-making skills and ability to work independently.
- Duties include rendering basic healthcare to patients, including taking health histories, dictation, changing dressings, suture removal, preparing injections, brace fitting, etc.
- Rehab instruction, demonstration and manual skills for home rehab.
- Likely candidates will have a background as M.A., or P.T. Aide, others will be considered
- Strong clerical and patient phone follow up skills required.
- 40 hours
- Full benefit package available
- Wages based upon experience
- Looking for the right person to fill an excellent position.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic is a world class comprehensive orthopedic specialty clinic specializing in:
- Non-operative Musculoskeletal Treatment
To achieve this goal, we believe in using all possible approved and effective methods for the prevention of orthopedic disease and, where disease has occurred, to treat it effectively through compassionate and state-of-the-art orthopedic care. Our staff has all been trained to deal with orthopedic problems. Because we feel it is important for patients and their families to understand as much as possible about their orthopedic condition, we make a special effort to thoroughly explain the problem, medicines, and treatment.