Antenna Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Mar 30, 2021
Role Number: 200233000
Define, design, and implement antenna system architecture to optimize the radiation performance for Apple's world-class wireless portable devices from concept to production. You will design antennas for wireless devices with excellent radiation performance. Work closely with other cross-functional teams to integrate the antenna design in our products. In this role, you will perform simulations, build mock-ups, perform radiation performance measurements, create test plans, execute them, publish test reports, provide feedback to the other design engineers, and lead some of the manufacturing of antenna. Perform failure analysis and implement corrective actions. International travel to execute the design and assist its manufacturing at partner sites.
- Experience in Antenna Design and RF/Wireless Design
- Strong working knowledge of antenna design, wave propagation, impedance matching and matching circuit design
- Working experience of antenna design and test, anechoic chambers, and RF test equipment.
- Self-starter, hands-on attitude
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with and process large amounts of data and information and take meaningful action and decisions based on their interpretation.
- Detail oriented - keen eye for reviewing and recognizing the importance of detail in one's work and going deep into detail during every aspect of the project.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Design, development, integration, test, and mass production of highly integrated antenna solutions
- Plan, execute, interprets passive antenna and RF system level tests to validate predicted performance metrics.
- PREFERRED experience with simulation tools such as CST, HFSS and ADS is a plus.
Come join the team creating antennas for all of Apple's devices. Do your life's best work with us and have hundreds of millions of our loyal customers enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Education & Experience
MSEE or equivalent, PhD is preferred