This position is a graves position.
Will train on days before rotating shift to nights.
- Quality Assurance Production Tech (QA Tech), under the direction of the QA manager, will monitor all critical quality checkpoints in a timely manner and communicate results to the production lead, production team, and QA Manager.
- QA Tech will collect product samples for lab testing.
- QA Tech will perform and log all quality and regulatory checks as outlined in SOP’s.
- QA Tech maintains QA results and reports.
- QA Tech will reinforce workforce compliance with GMP’s.
- QA Tech verifies products are produced and packaged within specification. Communicate to shift leadership all non-compliance issues.
- QA Tech will initiate holds when necessary.
- Collecting samples for process to lab
- Perform and log all quality and regulatory checks as outlined in the SQF Manual
- Maintain recap reports in a timely fashion
- Ensure workforce compliance with GMP’s
- Verify products produced and packed are within specification
- Communicate to shift leadership all non-compliance issues
- Verify Packaging Guidelines
- Effectively communicate with workforce and management
- Other duties as assigned