Looking for machine operators that can help run Krones, Depal, Filler/Seamer equipment in Can Plant as well as Packaging machines in Dry plant. Multiple positions available.
- Set up Canning and Packaging Lines (Scales, Cans, Metal Detectors, Case Erector, Gluers, Tapers, Conveyors, etc.) to effectively run production of Can Plant
- Take Net Weights and record findings.
- Adjust scales to deliver the correct can weight.
- Perform loader and unloader Changeovers in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper packaging materials are being used for each variety.
- Perform duties in a Food Safe Manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and requirements:
- Pre-employment drug screen, Skills Test, and background testing required
- 1- year experience in manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work a 12 hour shifts.
- Must have a full range of body movements including use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, computer equipment and peripherals; and bending, reaching, and crouching.
- Must have command of all five senses, sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. These vision requirements in each area must be sufficient to shift in focus from computer screens to close forms.
- Strength: Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds with regularity.
- Must be able to understand and follow work instructions in English