Games/Web Apps QA Lead
Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Mar 31, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200234393
Do you want make a positive impact on using Games and Web Apps with Apple's Mac products, and leading QA efforts on Mac programs? We are the Mac Systems Quality team, and we are seeking a creative and motivated QA Lead with excellent cross-functional, leadership, programming, data analysis, and problem-solving capabilities. Our team solves sophisticated problems to improve Apple's quality, ensuring our world-changing products are delivered at a high-quality to all our customers. Come join our team!
- 5+ years of QA experience testing in Systems QA, especially with an emphasis on Games/Web technologies.
- Ability to program or script in Python and/or other significant programming languages. (C++, Objective-C, Swift, etc.)
- Experience with graphics technologies such game engines, Metal or OpenGL; web development and web technologies; and/or other applicable Apps QA experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and cross-functional skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written/verbal communication skills-including presentation skills.
- Ability to think creatively, problem-solve, and innovate.
In this role, you will ensure compatibility of popular Games and Web Apps with new Apple Mac products. You will lead programs cross-functionally across multiple QA groups, and represent quality at a high level. You will work hands on, managing defect tracking, publishing test plans, reporting, and managing test case execution.
Education & Experience
BS, CS, EE, CE, or equivalent experience