Data Application Service Engineer
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 31, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200232156
- Python Service Engineer with Django + DB experience.
- Experience building Microservices and API endpoints using REST and/or gRPC desired.
- Experience with Golang is a major plus.
- Good understanding of data driven web based systems
- Experience with analytical databases eg Druid, Cassandra, Vertica, MemSQL
- Strong understanding and knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Good communication skills and familiarity with working in a Agile environment
- Front-end/Full-stack web development experience a plus
AMP Analytics Engineering provides data and reporting solutions to support our services businesses. Our team is looking for a Services Engineer to help manage and build innovative data and analytics applications that support our internal and external partners. In this role, you will work in a tight-knit team to build applications and services that provide valuable insights that are used to make key decisions for Apple's Services business. You'll have a chance to partner with our wider teams that use these applications, as well as participate in product decisions on how these applications are built and function. Daily responsibilities will be focused on engineering our services platform. The role requires someone who can interpret requirements, make informed design decisions, and collaborate to deliver high-quality finished products that conform to existing design patterns and utilize standard libraries and conventions. If you're passionate about the data and analytics, want to be part of a fast-paced, rewarding environment, and enjoy overcoming complex technical challenges by building robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we may be the team for you!
Education & Experience
Bachelors + 5 years or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.