AI/ML - Security Infrastructure Engineer, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 31, 2021
Role Number: 200234264
Play a role in securing the most sophisticated and scalable consumer-facing virtual assistant and AI systems in existence! Be an advocate for security standard methodologies across the latest groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing and artificial intelligence.
- Shown aptitude to design and perform hybrid cloud penetration tests and produce reports on findings.
- Experience working in all layers of network communications protocols.
- Ability to assess and find security weaknesses in software, data handling, and hardware and virtual platforms.
- Knowledge of Linux, containerization systems, and public cloud infrastructure.
- Working understanding of Kubernetes operations, administration, securing, and troubleshooting.
- Proven track record to use languages like Go, Python, or similar to simplify sophisticated problems.
- Experience in evaluating and/or implementing security analysis tools.
- Additional Qualifications
- Superb interpersonal skills, project prioritization, and ability to discern signal from noise.
- Continuous learning on finding security issues in novel ways.
As a member of the AI/ML Production Engineering Team, you will uphold and improve Apple's users' security by helping to ensure our global hybrid cloud infrastructure is unassailable. Working with the rest of the Apple ecosystem, you will be responsible for proactively identifying vulnerabilities as well as remediating any security related issues and findings that result in scalable and protected services for millions of Apple's customers!
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.