Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
The ideal candidate will be a highly professional administrative assistant that is a proactive self-starter, capable of prioritizing assignments and identifying next steps to complete departmental or group tasks. The ability to use good judgment is a must. Individual should possess strong decision-making and problem-solving skills and have office administration experience. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels in the organization are critical along with the ability to organize, schedule and coordinate complex management events. Accuracy in the work product and attention to deadlines are essential. Candidate will be responsible for many company and departmental matters that are of a highly confidential nature. It is imperative that he or she has a clear understanding and respect for the sensitivity of such information.
- Performs primarily administrative and office support activities for assigned department or group. Duties include scheduling and organizing activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities. May receive and direct external visitors. Some of these activities may be complex or may frequently change with little notice. Maintain calendar agenda and schedule appointments prioritizing and negotiating to accommodate changing priorities.
- Coordinates visual presentations and other critical documents for group that may include confidential and sensitive information. Responsible for word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required. Required to compile agendas, presentation material and ensure an efficient flow of information.
- Manages expense reports, invoices and retrieves information from electronic files or other sources when needed.
- Acts as a liaison with other internal departments, administrative resources and potentially outside customer calls if necessary. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information including gathering information from various internal or external sources for presentations, for analyzing data, for generating reports and other relevant needs.
- Supports Project Management Office (PMO) with general project administrative requests.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Supports maintenance of the department finances including copying check requests and sending to accounts payable, documenting corporate credit card expenses to corporate finance, etc.
- Distributes and maintains office communications, information boards, email distribution lists, general updates on a regular basis.
- Results orientated; holds self and others accountable for keeping commitments, maintaining standards and achieving goals
- Resilient, positive disposition, with the ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
- Strong time management, prioritization and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Acts with a high sense of urgency
- Is open to learning and taking on new tasks to fulfill position responsibilities
- Technical Capacity with today's systems, devices, applications
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A college degree is a plus.
- Minimum of five years of experience as an administrative assistant or similar role supporting a business or sales team.
- Proficient use of Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Power BI, Visio and Outlook.
- Successful track record as a highly credible administrative assistant that can work with all levels of an organization in a matrix environment
- Self-motivated, able to navigate complex situations efficiently
- Administrative experience with Power BI and MS Sharepoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).