Brook lane Health Services, a leading provider of mental health treatment and education in the region, is seeking qualified Nurses to work in our Inpatient Hospital.
Nurses (RN) function as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team providing nursing care to the inpatient psychiatric patients (adults, children and adolescents).
Available Shifts (Subject to change):
- Evening Shift: Full-time or Part-time 8-hour shifts; 3pm - 11:30pm with every other weekend
- Overnight Shift: Full-time or Part-time 8-hour shifts; 11pm - 7:30 am with every other weekend
- Provides direct patient care
- Consults with and supports staff members of the inpatient team
- Documents patient care plan and treatment interventions
- Administers medication
- Demonstrates clinical competence in nursing practice
Qualifications for RN:
- Graduate of a state accredited school of nursing.
- Current MD state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Multi-State Licensure
- One year experience in medical-surgical nursing, with one additional year of psychiatric nursing preferred.
- Experience working with children and adolescent patients is preferred.
Starting pay based on experience and qualifications. Up to $2,000 Sign on Bonus!
Evening, Overnight, and Weekend shifts pay an extra shift differential per hour.
Ready to make a difference? Check out the details on these Featured Jobs and more openings at www.brooklane.org
Brook Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Pre-employment drug screening is required. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.