Under the direction of the Communications Director and as a member of the County Superintendent of Schools’ staff, assists with the planning, development, and implementation of internal and external communications and public relations, including print and electronic communications, social media, and the Tulare County Office of Education (TCOE) websites, both public sites and intranet.
Requirements / Qualifications
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in job related area; Course work in web development, graphic arts, creative writing, and communications is preferred
- Minimum of one year of responsible and successful experience in preparation of website design and management, social media, graphic arts, video development, and creative writing
- Additional experience may be substituted for one year of college requirement on a year-to-year basis.
All applications must be submitted on-line with all the required documents attached to the on-line application. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all documents were received and application is complete. Applications received without all the required documents will be considered as incomplete.
- Copy of Transcript (copy of degree in job related area)
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (three letters are required)
Comments and Other Information
The Tulare County Office of Education prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics in any program or activity. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site administrator and/or Human Resources at 559.733.6306. A copy of TCOE’s Uniform Complaint Policy and Non-Discrimination Policy are available upon request.