Panel Process / Thin Film Mechanical / Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Apr 1, 2021
Role Number: 200233875
Apple is looking for a Panel Process/Device Engineer, Thin Film Mechanical Engineers and Integration Engineers to develop new processes and designs for the panel displays used in award-winning Apple products. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the forefront of panel development with an exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. As part of Panel Systems, you will have responsibility to successfully develop new panel products through the technical direction of highly talented cross-functional engineering teams and supplier partners specialized in the development of panels.
- Required experience in flat panel display process, equipment technology and process integration for new product, i.e. Photo Lithography, Thin Film, Etch or Integration function for a-Si TFT, Metal Oxide TFT and/or LTPS TFT
- Experienced in management of display and related field, i.e.TFT process, TFT equipment, Fab operation and R&D activities
- Experienced in Material engineering , Mechanical engineering ,Structural engineering and structural FEA analysis using simulation tools
- Background with TFT device engineering and modeling.
- English written and verbal communication skills
- The willingness and ability to travel
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
As a Panel Process Engineer, you will look for new materials and develop tough process for advanced display panels from the concept to the productivity verification. As a Panel Equipment Engineer, you will find out how to modify the equipment and maintain the performance well in Thin film, Photo Lithography or Etch field to fulfill the process development of advanced display. - Work closely with the Apple HQ cross-functional Teams in California and Apple industrial partners in Asia to develop the new flat panel devices that enable the best display performance of products - Achieve the best performance using an optimized manufacturing process for the future products - Optimize and improve existing TFT backplane processes for new Apple products - Exploring new material and new technology to enable next generation Apple products.
Education & Experience
MS degree in engineering plus a minimum 5 years experience, or Bachelor degree plus a minimum of 7 years experience