Engineering Project Manager - Identity and Access Management
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Apr 1, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200233442
Apple is seeking an Engineering Project Manager to join our premier Identity and Access Management Services team, working in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment. Candidates will work with technical and business teams to develop software from its design to release. They must have solid project management skills in both waterfall and agile environments. We need someone who can prioritize issues, manage details, and see the big picture. You should be able to think on their feet and efficiently debate the validity of a given approach for any aspect of projects under their control. We are looking for a professional was is a detail-oriented, organized self-starter, who is self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and personal responsibility. A background in identity and access management concepts is very desirable.
- Hands-on experience with information security in large enterprise environments
- 5+ years of general IT/IS and systems development experience.
- 4+ years of project/program management experience, working with application design, integration, and deployment in a global IT environment.
- Communication: Extraordinary written and verbal skills and the ability to present to all levels of an organization. Candidates have the ability to lead and encourage collaboration across participating teams.
- People: Strong social skills to drive meetings and discussions about requirements, design, progress, and status. Candidates can empower decisions, influence people, and resolve conflicts.
- Critical thinking: Excellent analytical thought process and attention to detail, especially in predicting and preventing potential future challenges.
- Technical knowledge: Familiarity with Java, SOA, J2EE, Object Oriented Programming and Oracle, with an emphasis on Identity Management solutions like Kerberos, SSO, OAuth, SAML, Encryption, and PKI.
- Budgeting: Ability to manage project constraints including time, cost, and quality.
Drive and ship large projects that involve multiple features and groups at Apple Drive functional and technical design for business requirements Lead all aspects of multiple concurrent feature development including scope, requirements, and timelines Collaborate with a variety of team members from a diverse array of groups across the company Lead multi-functional projects with only consultative direction from management Plan and prioritize a portfolio of projects, setting priorities, measurable objectives, and deadlines Deliver communications on status and concerns to team members, management, and other project partners Collect and review business requirements, and set expectations for requested services
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or information management or an MS degree.