Quality Operations Manager
Sacramento , California , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Apr 1, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200235123
Location: Sacramento, CA / Austin, TX / Work from Home Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what can be accomplished! The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Quality Operations Managers (QOMs) lead teams of Quality Program Managers (QPMs) who are responsible for supporting and guiding their respective sites and business partners to achieve business goals. QOMs demonstrate a fundamental understanding of contact center operations. In addition, they anticipate broader business needs, collaborate influentially with cross-functional teams, and develop strategic goals and tactical plans. QOMs align resources to maintain a balance of customer, people, and business focus. They have a passion to develop future leaders; and drive accountability to ensure success.
- Proven track record of success in managing individual contributors and managers in a multi-channel contact center environment
- Lead individual contributors in a multi-channel contact center environment
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of a quality organization, team dynamics, and conflict management
- Encourage a team to apply functional expertise and creativity to improve customer and Advisor experiences.
- Communicate in a strong, clear, and consistent manner which translates from strategy into action
- Foster trust and build strong business partnerships
- Connect with and know cross-regional market leaders and peers to better understand and support global strategy
- Ensure and focus on achieving business goals
- Engage regularly with key partners and consolidate feedback
- Drive employee engagement that lives up to Apple culture and embodies the Apple Support Credo.
- Ability to travel up to 20-40%
To be successful in this role, qualified candidates should demonstrate an understanding of quality philosophies, systems, analysis methods, tools, standards, reporting, as well as organizational and team dynamics. They should possess the ability to illustrate the effective application of these principles into global and region-wide strategies as well as tactical team-specific processes in a dynamic environment. They must demonstrate a deep knowledge of contact center operations, including transaction monitoring standard methodologies, performance management, and vendor management practices. It's important that you are able to articulate and analyze customer expectations and satisfaction, service experience improvement systems, and professional ethics. You must be skilled at resource balancing and dispute settlement. Are you a phenomenal communicator, someone who can naturally develop trust and build strong business relationships? As a Quality Operations Manager, thinking clearly means strategizing and operationalizing a team of Quality Program Managers and crafting a quality intelligence framework that guides the business to understand what matters to the AppleCare business and customers from your region. At the same time, you will be responsible for the motivation of the QPMs and for encouraging their development as employees with a focus on their career path. This role requires a strong teammate who has extensive regional and/or global experience, in handling highly functional teams in a fast-paced environment. You will lead a team of QPMs, who are responsible in supporting and guiding their respective sites and business partners to achieve their goals in customer satisfaction and quality performance. This will be achieved through influencing management and quality personnel, adopting outstanding practices, and effective root cause analysis on the reasons for customer dissatisfaction or lack of adherence to customer and business critical processes and practices. As one of multiple QOM's for the region, you will also partner with your peers to set direction for the overall QPM organization.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or MBA in business management, communications, or related field, or equivalent experience Six Sigma or COPC Certification Highly Desired
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.