Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The position will be responsible for providing finance support to several global functions within Integrated Supply Chain, such as Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Optimization & Enablement and ISC capital project finance support. The individual will work closely with the business leaders of the assigned functions to ensure spend is within budget, productivity targets are met, and other financial business goals are achieved. The individual will also collaborate with the Global Analytics & Insights team in the development of reporting, and the completion of forecasts and the annual operating plan.
- Provide finance business partner support to several Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) global functions, working collaboratively with the VPs, and their leadership teams
- Provide additional insight into monthly and quarterly results, and assess risks and opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Develop annual operating plan (AOP) and quarterly forecasts
- Develop commentary and additional analysis for the quarterly performance review presentations
- Support the business in the identification of productivity opportunities, and help track productivity performance against targets
- Support the ISC capital processes and be the "go-to" person for all ISC capital questions, provide training on capital processes and maintain documentation for capital processes
- Provide support in establishing, maintaining, and enforcing proper internal control policies and procedures
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for assigned functions as needed
- Work on special projects as assigned by the ISC Finance Manager
We're looking for someone with:
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to understand the business drivers behind financial results
- Customer-focused, with a strong interest in understanding the strategy and priorities of the business functions that they support
- Solid understanding of key accounting and financial reporting concepts
- Strong bias to get the job done, strategic outlook with the ability to operate as a "change agent" and to drive standardization. Willingness to challenge the status quo to enhance productivity, processes and procedures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills capable of interacting with peers and senior leadership
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- An impeccable sense of integrity and business ethics
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires 5 years' experience in Finance or Accounting, ideally within financial planning and analysis
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion Financial Management and HP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).