Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Twinsburg Ohio for a Manufacturing Associate in our Final Assembly Area. This position will assemble, label, test, and package products according to instructions. This position may also kit jobs, set up lines, and ensure all items necessary to run a job are available, and other varying responsibilities. This position is in a plant setting with a clean and controlled climate.
May perform one or more of the following:
- Assemble, Pack, and transfer product
- Complete product specifications by following blueprints, bill of materials, process/verbal instructions
- May gather and process multiple assemblies simultaneously
- Use hand tools and automated assembly equipment
- Ensure products meet workmanship standards
Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic Reading and Writing
- 1+ years of related experience in electronic or mechanical field preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).