Saturday, October 3, 2020
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than
260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
, WordStream, and
and U.K. media company Newsquest.
There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit
The Wichita Falls Times Record News is seeking Part-time Inserters (30+ hours) to load and feed pre-printed inserts in machinery while maintaining optimum quality.
- Prepare all equipment and inserting machine to be run during the shift.
- Jogging inserts and feed into machinery, clear faults, shuffle newspapers and hand feed insert to incomplete packages.
- Stack newspapers on pallets and shrink-wrapping products.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including cleaning in and around equipment on a regular basis.
- Maintain company quality and performance standards. Observe and adhere to company safety regulations.
- Other related tasks are assigned as required.
- Flexibility in schedule to also work weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand for several hours, lift/carry up to 35 lbs. and push/pull up to 600 lbs.with pallet jack or carts.
- High diploma or equivalent preferred
Gannett Co., Inc.
is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.