Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than
260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
, WordStream, and
and U.K. media company Newsquest.
There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit
Gannett Publishing Services, located in Asheboro, NC, at the Asheboro Courier Tribune, is recruiting for a part-time Truck Driver. This position involves loading carts and pallets and delivering items to our Distribution Center in Lexington (3) nights per week.Schedule can include varied nights, hours and shifts from week to week including weekends and holidays.
- Deliver daily papers and products to distribution areas.
- Work as part of a team to help coordinate overall warehouse, press & packaging material handling operations.
- Inspect, operate and maintain commercial vehicles as well as forklifts and other equipment. Including verification that all equipment safety features are installed and properly functioning.
- Load, unload, inspect & stage newsprint, preprints, commercial print products and other materials.
- Various other miscellaneous duties.
Valid drivers license. Good verbal & written communication skills, and mechanical aptitude required. Good PC Skills including Microsoft office preferred.
GED/High school diploma, vocational training preferred.
Gannett Co., Inc.
is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.