49/2021 & 50/2021
is an Engineering/ Architecture Firm that is looking for two Mechanical EITs to work in the Rogers, AR office. This position is a professional Engineer-in-training position within the A/E industry that performs technical design activities required to design and develop components for multiple types of HVAC and plumbing projects. Occasional travel may be required. The requirements are listed below:
• Bachelor's degree in a Mechanical Engineering.
• Passed F.E. exam.
• 1-year work experience in an Engineering firm performing mechanical design of HVAC and/or plumbing systems.
• 1-year applicable work experience and demonstrated skill with Revit.
• Experience conducting site visits and field verifications preferred.
• Specialized experience in the field of Mechanical Systems.
• Specialized certification in Mechanical related systems. [ADA, LEED, etc.]
• Specialized experience or applicable design experience in medical facilities,educational facilities, retail/commercial design, etc.
If interested, please go to https://
secure4.saashr.com/ta/6152836.careers?CareersSearch. Select the Mechanical EIT position, click apply for job and then follow instructions to apply.
1805 N. 2nd Street
Rogers, AR 72756