$2,500 Sign on Bonus
What’s attractive about the Controls Technician?
- Clean and safe environment
- Working in a busy manufacturing industry
- Building high-tech machines
- The company LIVES its values
- Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, tuition assistance, disability insurance, 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plan – just to name a few!
Expected Salary Range:
$20.00 - $25.00 based on experience
What’s Expected of the Controls Technician?
- Able to program PLCs
- Able to program HMIs
- Design control systems
- Create schematics
- Build control panels
- Follow all safety procedures, rules and guidelines; and notify supervisor/team lead of any existing or potential safety issues
- Responsible for attending work on time and for scheduled hours each day.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
We are Looking for a Candidate that Has:
- Basic mechanical experience
- Advanced electrical troubleshooting skills
- Communicates and works well in a team environment
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with 3 phase systems
- Experience with interfacing to pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experience programming motion components is a plus.
Want to learn more about Quanex Building Products Corporation? Visit us at www.quanex.com and check out our YouTube Channel