Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
Career Job Fair Interviewing Event on Saturday, April 17th, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, for our Twinsburg, Ohio Plant!!!
If you're interested in joining our In Person Career Event, apply here!
We're growing and growing fast! The roles we will be interviewing for are for our Twinsburg, Ohio facility:
- Assembler Level 1:
- Shifts Available: 1st (4:30 am to 4:50 pm) & 2nd (4:30 pm to 4:50 am)
- Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Material Handler Level 1:
- Shift Available: 1st (4:30 am to 4:50 pm) & 2nd (04:30 pm to 4:50 am)
- Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- A minimum of High School Diploma/GED OR 1 year of verified related experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
We value individuals who are collaborative, enjoys a good challenge, outcome focused and customer-centric. If this is you, we'd like to meet you at our virtual interview event! Please note that we require you to apply to this position AND RSVP on Indeed to secure your virtual interview slot.
Why join Rockwell?
Benefits start on day 1!
Vacation/PTO - 3 weeks
401k plan with Company match
At Rockwell Automation, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
Rockwell Automation - Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) is a global organization focused on the end-to-end supply chain for our company. Governed by our enterprise quality function, Integrated Supply Chain plans, sources, makes and delivers Rockwell products and services to customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).